- Your access to and use of this online platform is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all Sellers, participants, visitors, sponsors and others who gain access or use the Online Platform.
- By accessing or using the Online Platform you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Online Platform
- E-Derma Market provides a web based online platform service where consumers and industry businesses can research, locate and shop for various dermatology and aesthetic products consisting of products ranging from worldwide suppliers, wide range of prices and different brands to respond to Buyers needs.
- The main purpose of this online platform is to provide an easy access to all users of the healthcare industry to a variety of dermatology and aesthetic products. The products displayed on the platform are introduced by third parties which have an inclination of doing commerce within the dermatology and aesthetic industry with its global peers and business networks.
Accounts and Registration
- You can browse products without registering, but in order to purchase any product you must register for an account. When you register for an account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself, such as your email address or other contact information, your industry, your product, its availability among others. You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, you will be asked to create a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at email@example.com
- The usage of the Website Online Platform and/or Web Portal is restricted to those above 18 years of age or who are in a position so as to be fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms & Conditions, and to abide by and comply with these Terms & Conditions.
- You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your username and password and any activity under the account will be deemed to have been done by you. In the case that you provide us with false and inaccurate details, we hold the rights to suspend your account and/or terminate this Agreement without being held liable for the same.
- You are solely responsible for the personal information, and other related/required data you provide on the Online Platform and/or the Web Portal.
- User discretion is advised while submitting and/or uploading your required personal information on the specified secured place on the platform and/or the Web Portal. This information shall include user's details including contact details, card holder name and other relevant details.
- If the information provided by you is false/deceptive/inaccurate or misleading, we reserve the right to delete your account without assuming any liability whatsoever.
- We may terminate or suspend access to your Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations liability.
- The following terms and conditions govern all the transactions with respect to the access and usage of E-Derma Market through the Online Platform, the Web Portal and/or through its authorised third-party websites. These Terms & Conditions form an integral part of E-Derma Market and anything that is directly related to the E-Derma Market including and unlimited to all the promotional platforms i.e. prints, digitals, online and other related platforms.
- The users are advised to make independent assessment in respect of the product quality, fitness of purpose, accuracy, usefulness and/or suitability prior to making any decision.
- For the purpose of these Terms & Conditions, wherever the context so require the terms:
- 'user' / 'you' / 'your' hereafter refers to the user both registered and unregistered who is using and/or browsing through the Online Platform, its Web Portal and/or through its authorised third-party websites.
- 'E-Derma Market ' or 'services' hereafter refers to the Online Platform using audio, visual and proprietary data communications through Online Platform and/or Web Portal.
Using the Platform
- INDEX Conferences and Exhibitions Organization Est. has the sole discretion to oversee the business transactions taking place on the E-Derma Market Online Platform.
Data Protection and Use
- User shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing of the Data or its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
a. User Content and Limited License Grant to E-Derma Market and to Other Users.
b. User Content Representations and Warranties
c. User Content Disclaimer
- Certain features of the Platform may permit users to upload content to the Service (“User Content”) and to publish User Content on the Service. You retain copyright and any other proprietary rights that you may hold in the User Content that you post to the Service. By posting or publishing User Content, you grant E-Derma Market a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid right and license (with the right to sublicense) to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify for the purpose of formatting for display, and distribute your User Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels now known or hereafter developed.
- You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing User Content. By posting or publishing User Content, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the creator and owner of the User Content, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to authorise E-Derma Market and users of the Service to use and distribute /sell your User Content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in this section, in the manner contemplated by E-Derma Market, the Online Platform, and these Terms; and
- your User Content, and the use of your User Content as contemplated by these Terms, does not and will not:
- infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person; or
- cause E-Derma Market to violate any law or regulation.
Ownership; Proprietary Rights
- The Online Platform is owned and operated by E-Derma Market. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer codes (including source code or object code), products and its specifications, software, services, and all other elements of the Online Platform (“Materials”) provided by E-Derma Market are protected by intellectual property and other laws. All Materials included on the online platform are the property of E-Derma Market or our third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorised by E-Derma Market, you may not make use of the Materials. E-Derma Market reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms. E-Derma Market owns and where applicable the license for the Website and the Web Portal /online platform as well the intellectual property contained thereon including all programs, processes, designs, software, technologies, trademark, trade names, inventions and materials therein. You shall not use the content available on the Website or the Web Portal /online platform without our prior written permission.
- E-Derma Market uses "Cookies". Cookies are small data files on the Website and/or the Web Portal on your web browser. These are used for the purpose of storing your preferences previous activities browsing activities, profiling and tracking behaviour on this Website. By visiting the Website and/or Web Portal you acknowledge, accept and expressly authorise the E-Derma Market for the placement of Cookies on your web browser.
License to Use the Online Platform
- Subject to the compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, E-Derma Market hereby grants to the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Platform solely for the displayed approved goods and/or products by UAE law.
- If you would like to link to this online platform, or any other website provided herein, you must comply with the following:
- Do not incorporate any Site Content, or content from any other E-Derma Market Platform, into your web site. You may only link to this Platform, or any other E-Derma Market site, by providing an underlined, textual link from your Web site to the home page of that E-Derma Market site (an “Authorised Link”). For example, www.market.index.ae is the only Authorised Link to E-Derma Market’s online platform. “Home Page” means the introductory or main web page of a Web site, typically serving as a table of contents for the site. No other link to any E-Derma Market platform is permitted without the express, prior written approval of E-Derma Market.
- You may not present an Authorised Link to any E-Derma Market home page in a manner that suggests E-Derma Market has any relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses your site, products or services.
- Your site must not present false information about E-Derma Market, its products or services.
- You may not use any of E-Derma Market's names, logos, designs, slogans, trademarks or service marks or any other words or codes identifying any E-Derma Market platform in any "metatag" or other information used by search engines or other information location tools to identify and select sites, without E-Derma Market 's express, prior written permission for a particular use.
- Your site must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
- E-Derma Market prohibits unauthorised links to its Web sites and the framing of any information contained on its sites, or any portion of its sites, without the express, prior written approval of E-Derma Market. Furthermore, you may not archive, cache, or mirror any E-Derma Market Web page or portions of a Web page. E-Derma Market reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames. E-Derma Market hereby disclaims all liability for any material on other Web sites that may contain links to this Site.
- If you would like to use, reprint, frame, or redistribute any content on any E-Derma Market platform other than as permitted herein, you must request permission from E-Derma Market by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include: (a) your name, e-mail address, and telephone number; (b) the name of your company; (c) the Web site address(es) where the proposed use will occur; and (d) specific details about the contemplated linking or framing activities, including the content or Web page(s) of this Web site which you would like to use
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
- The Website and/or the Web Portal, services and other materials and content available through the service are provided by this Website and/or the Web Portal is on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no warranty that:
- your requirements will be met or that services provided will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
- materials, information obtained and results will be effective, accurate or reliable;
- any errors or defects in the Online platform and/or the Web Portal, services or other materials will be corrected.
- E-Derma Market will have no liability related to user content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. We also disclaim all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any user content.
- In no event shall the E-Derma Market be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including without limitations, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the E-Derma Market services.
- Your rights and obligations under these terms and conditions may not be assigned either in part or in whole without prior written consent from E-Derma Market. However, E-Derma Market reserves the right to assign its obligations and rights under these terms and conditions. Any delay or failure on our part to take action against any breach of these terms and conditions by individuals does not constitute a waiver of any kind of our rights, now and in the future, under this Agreement.